Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Already late / Firsts

So at our last class meeting, after mentioning how I blog so regularly Dr. Weber asked me to post 4 days after Ana, getting the ball rolling with the rotating schedule. Of course, that means that I lose track of time and post late! Lol.Well, better late than never.

So, my question for the group to blog about is "What firsts will this trip mean for you?"

  This is the first time I will be traveling outside of the Texas/Mexico. While I have always dreamed of traveling, I have not done much of it up until now. It will not be my first time on an airplane, because I have made one, hour-long  flight from Harlingen to Houston, but it will of course be my first long flight. I will be riding on a subway/train for the first time as well, and may even end up taking my first ride in a taxi.


I am also curious if anyone else has been doing much study of the Italian language. I have posted about my attempts here and have practiced a little with Dr. Weber but I would love to practice with any classmates who are interested as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment