Sunday, March 4, 2012

Making me CRAZY!!!

I want to tear my freaking hair out! I am working on entering each individual flight for each leg of my trip into the International SOS form online as part of the scholarship requirements for the Rome trip. I struggled with it in Internet Explorer (which is the recommended browser) so I switched to Firefox and it seemed to work. I entered every single $%$%&^ detail then clicked save... only to get an error message and losing all but the first flight. AAAAARGH!

Almost all the required forms have been filled out but this one is killing me!

Deep breaths ... You get to go to Rome... you can handle this .... ::sigh::

Wish me luck!

Note: I completed it when I went back in. Everything was fine. But I do STRONGLY suggest that anyone who has to do this clicks "save trip" after each flight is added. It adds an extra few steps, because you have to open the trip again to add a flight, but you won't lose any info either.

3 comments:

  1. Did you complete the US state department travel registration? It asked me for an Address From Rome...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I completed that too. The address is on the website for the hotel.

      http://www.villamaria.pcn.net/indexen.php

      Casa per ferie Villa Maria
      Largo G.Berchet n° 4
      Rome Italy 00152

      Delete
  2. Just got back into the Blog. Glad to see that it is providing information to aid your preparation.

    ReplyDelete