Friday, February 17, 2012

Obsession

So I think about Rome almost all the time now. I read and research, I look at paintings and photos and read about other people's trips. I have a shop on Etsy where I sell art and photos (hoping to raise money for the trip). You can also make a collection of items you like in a Treasury and this is one that I made after doing a search for Rome. So many beautiful sights! I can't believe that I am going to get to see all of this. Amazing!

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/Njg5NjU1OXwyMTc3ODQ4MTM0/when-in-rome?ref=pr_treasury

1 comment:

  1. Jaime, WOW, great view of the Trevi Fountain. Not my favorite spot in Rome, but you have to see it at night. The day light erases all the shadows and the marble is flat in the sun. I am told, by students whose names should remain anonymous, that it is also a great place to meet other charming tourists. But however the atmosphere around the fountain effects you, the Trevi Fountain is a must see, because everyone back home has heard of it and it will provide you with a good story to take home.

    ReplyDelete